Send a document using the electronic advanced signature from your control panel in Signaturit in less than 60 seconds:
1. Click on the green button Send Document, in the top menu bar.
2. Upload your document to Signaturit or choose from a template that you have already created.
3. Choose the number of signers and other fields that you want the document to contain. Remember that it will need to contain at least 1 Signature widget per signer.
To place any widget in a document, simply drag and drop them from the right menu on to the document, like so:
4. Click on Send Document to add the last details.
5. Add a personalized message, including more recipients in CC and add more authentication options, if you would like.
For an extra level of security, remember that you can require that the signer completes one or more extra authentication steps. Learn more about our Authentication Methods.
6. When you finish, click on the green button Send Document to finish sending it.
And that's how you send a document to sign with an electronic advanced signature.