If you'd like to send two documents to be signed, you can do this via email.
- Create a new email draft
- Attach the two documents in PDF format
- Add .signatur.it or .signaturit.com to the end of the email address of the person you´d like to sign the document. For example: email@example.com
- If you want to send it to multiple people, add .signatur.it or .signaturit.com to all of the recipients
- The signer will receive the email with both documents to sign and he/she will get the option to choose one of the two documents.
- Once a document is signed, it will appear with a green check symbol.
- The whole process will finish once both documents are signed.