If you are having issues when signing a document, try these steps. Most of the times the simplest solution is the best one:
- Update your PDF reader (like Adobe Reader) or try with a different one. Make sure that all of them are updated to their latest version. This might avoid any conflict between the file and the reader.
- Update your browser to the latest version. If it doesn't work, try a different browser.
- Remove cookies and other browsing data.
- Take into account that the pages with information to be fulfilled (signing boxes, data fields, etc.) are the first ones to be loaded. The ones without data to be fulfilled might take a while.
- We strongly recommend using your smartphone (or tablet) to sign. The touch screen will provide you a smoother and better experience than a computer mouse.
If you keep facing difficulties, get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send us a screenshot of the error. The more information we have, the faster we will be able to help you.